Voted "Best Chiropractic Office" in 2010 for the Wexford area, Dr. Kemp has been practicing in the Wexford area since 2007. Formerly Choice Chiropractic, Live Well Chiropractic is dedicated to helping improve the lives of everyone in our community. We believe that chiropractic care is essential for someone to be wholly healthy.
We believe that everybody has the right to be healthy and that the body has the capacity to heal itself when it is allowed to. Stop covering the symptoms with medicines or resorting to invasive options. Chiropractic is a good first choice for someone who is looking to get rid of pain, heal an injury or preserve their health. Dr. Kemp is trainted to treat patients of all ages and conditions.
Chiropractic is safe for most people, and a thorough examination will determine if you are a good candidate. We have special techniques to treat patients with previous surgeries, bone conditions, such as osteoporosis, and children. Even if you have been told that "chiropractic can't help you" or "you can't go see a chiropractor," new developments in techniques and procedures may be able to help you.
We have been able to get great results even with tough cases.
1. We use a teamwork approach to care so that every patient is treated as
an individual. This helps us achieve the best results.
2. We do a thorough examination and report for each person so that you
fully understand the problem and the solution.
3. We offer options for treatment that will help you meet your goals
whether it be pain relief, correction or wellness.
4. We offer affordable payment plans and family plans.
5. We are an in-network provider with most insurance companies
(UPMC, Highmark, Cigna, Aetna, Health America, Gateway, Medicare, etc.)
6. We have extended office hours to work with any busy schedule.
We also offer same-day appointments and weekend appointments as needed.
7. Your progress is our priority. We are committed to great customer service
so that you can achieve the best results in a friendly, focused atmosphere.
8. We have a network of specialists in the community to be able to make a referral when necessary.